Are you keen to hire a bike but no sure where you go?
Here are our favourite spots to bike to around the city!
– Bike around the waterfront
– Pass Te Papa Tongarew (Museum of New Zealand)
– Stop for a swim at Oriental Bay
– Continue on around Evans Bay and Shelly Bay, enjoying the Meridian wind sculptures along the way
– Bike around the water front
– Continue past Evans Bay and the Airport
– Ride toward Miramar and up to the Watertower in Maupuia Park
– Ride around Oriental Parade and up to Mt Victoria
– Enjoy the best views of the city and if you’re lucky you may even see the south island!